Cancer Hates Tea
Harnessing the power of nature through tea.
Stacy Fritz, Believe Big Patient Advocate + Paula Weinberg, JD, CNS, LDN, ONC
Tea has several health benefits, including preventing cancer, improving vascular function, reducing cholesterol levels, preventing atherosclerosis, aiding healthy weight management, boosting metabolic rate, inhibiting fat formation, suppressing appetite, and providing benefits before exercising. Cancer cells do not know when to die, while healthy cells do, and tea supports cell death in cancer cells. There are technically only four types of tea, all from the same camellia sinensis plant: white, green, oolong, and black tea.
They differ in processing methods, and black tea is made from fully oxidized crushed tea leaves, resulting in a rich, dark flavor. Poo Air tea is fully oxidized and aged, with an earthy flavor that is not for everyone. Green tea is particularly beneficial for preventing cancer, and its benefits are demonstrated in detail in the book “Cancer Hates Tea.”
Thank you for registering to join us for our nutrition webinar, Food for Thought. Please enjoy below the replay to watch and share with your friends and family. We have also added this to the Food for Thought landing page on our website with the resources below. Have a blessed week!
- Access the PPT slides here
- Blue Moon Herbs (aka Rene Caisse Tea – They sell organic herbs)
- Just Tea (They sell both organic herbs & pre-made tea with no additives.)
- A Nurse’s Herbal Tea (now shipping the premade tea and organic herbs worldwide)
- FB group: Essiac Tea for Cancer
- Book: Cancer Hates Tea: A Unique Preventive and Transformative Lifestyle Change to Help Crush Cancer