Why Sustainable Farming Is Important Today!
Farmer Lee Jones & Dr. Amy Sapola – Why Sustainable Farming Is Important Today!
- How often do you consider the produce you purchase to eat?
- How often do you consider the quality of the soil it’s grown in?
- Have you ever thought about the nutritional value of your choices or do you just assume you’re getting adequate nutrition from ANY produce you purchase?
Today on the podcast I welcome two guests who will enlighten you and challenge any thoughts you may have about the nutritional value of the produce we have available for purchase.
Farmer Lee Jones and Dr. Amy Sapola of The Chef’s Garden in Ohio, discuss regenerative farming, the practices required for sustainable farming, the importance of our growing soils and much more! You will appreciate what they both have to share, especially their passion for the work they do!
Connect with Farmer Lee Jones and Dr. Amy Sapola:
Suggested Resource Links:
- LINK: Kiss The Ground (documentary)
- LINK: Believe Big, I Have Cancer, Now What? (video series)
- Culinary Vegetable Institute
- Gardyn, Hydroponic Growing System (the one Ivelisse uses, includes $125 off with this link)