Partner with Us
Cancer is the most elusive, cunning, adaptable, intelligent, and innovative disease in history, and it has been outsmarting us for a long time.
If you are landing on this page, you are a physician who is truly a student of science and interested in discovering how the integrative side of medicine can benefit your patients. On this page you will be able to learn about:
- How we help to support patients going through a cancer journey
- The resources we offer patients
- Scientific research on Mistletoe Therapy and it’s benefits for patients
- Informational webinars and training courses available to you as a physician
Our goal at Believe Big is to be a bridge for patients and doctors by providing helpful resources so each, unique cancer patient can find their best pathway to healing.
WHO WE ARE
Believe Big is a non-profit Christian organization founded by Ivelisse and Jimmy Page after her battle with stage IV colon cancer without the use of chemotherapy and remains cancer free today. Since 2011, Believe Big has helped thousands of patients move through the overwhelming process of cancer by bridging the gap between conventional and complementary medicine. Believe Big not only helps patients survive but thrive. Not just physically, but emotionally and spiritually as well.
To see cancer patients and their families discover their pathway to healing.
To help families face, fight, and overcome cancer.
RESOURCES FOR YOUR PATIENTS
The Believe Big Institute of Health
A fully licensed residential cancer research hospital, The Believe Big Institute of Health will be a state of the art, green certified facility enabling the best of modern science and technology along with ancient therapies and wisdom procured from around the world.
Patients will come for a precise treatment itinerary based on personalized testing, comprehensive biomarkers and algorithmic intelligence. They will take home recommendations to continue progress locally and return as often as needed.
Join Our Practitioner Referral List
Integrative Practitioners listed on our website are physicians that have had additional training with mistletoe therapy and may have additional certifications in oncology.
We have a specific required vetting process to be completed by all practitioners listed on our website. The following steps must be completed:
- Completion of the most current Mistletoe & Integrative Oncology Course, including the questionnaire at the end of the training. Please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to purchase the training material. This is a non-negotiable requirement before any further steps are taken. Further information about PAAM (Physicians Association of Anthroposophic Medicine) can be found here: https://anthroposophicmedicine.org/Mistletoe
- Completion of required Believe Big Mistletoe Physician paperwork. Please email Autumn Burns to request paperwork.
- 15 – 20 minute phone call with Ivelisse Page, Co-founder and Executive Director of Believe Big.
Once all three of these steps have been successfully completed, your name and contact information will be added to our Believe Big website and our Patient Advocates will be able to direct our grant recipients to you upon the patient’s request.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a vetted referral, please fill out the request form to the right and someone will contact you with next steps.