Join Us for SUMMER IMMUNITY! What does you gut say?
Learn how a healthy microbiome is built by nourishing your bioterrain with probiotic power-foods and developing a gut strong intuition. And, at the same time, you'll be helping to raise funds for patients around the country whose immune systems are struggling.
Register Today for a self directed challenge in one of the categories below. Make sure that you set a goal that is meaningful, measurable, and achievable for the time frame you decide. You can decide to do a challenge for one day, a week, or for the month. It’s easy! Scroll down to see challenge ideas below.
MENTAL/EMOTIONAL CHALLENGE IDEAS
- Start A Gratitude Journal – Try and connect with something specific. The more detailed you can get while writing what you are grateful for the easier it is to connect with emotion. Ex) Don’t just write, I am thankful for Grace. Write, I am thankful that Grace took the time to say goodnight to me.
- Handwrite Thank You Notes – Living in a new technology world of texting and instant messaging, take the time to handwrite a note each day to tell someone how grateful you are for them.
- Acts of Kindness – Seek to see the needs around you and find ways to help. ex) check in on an elderly friend, send a meal to a first responder or surprise a neighbor with some fresh cut flowers
- Discover Your One Word – One Word creates clarity, power, passion, and life-change. The simple power of One Word impacts all six dimensions of your life – mental, physical, emotional, relational, spiritual, and financial. There is a word meant for you and when you find it, live it, and share it, your life will become more rewarding and exciting than ever. Listen to our webinar to get started: http://plusticplus.com/believebig/one-word-webinar/
- Create & Say Your Words to Live By- Life Church pastor, Craig Groeschel, shares, that “Your thoughts can hold you back, push you down, and feed you lies. But they can also lift you up! Is it time for you to change the way you’re thinking? Start with something simple—let’s find some Words to Live By.” Use this link to start creating your personal words to live by. (https://finds.life.church/words/)
- Read A Positive Blog or Listen To A Positive Podcast – Our favorites– Susie Larson, Jon Gordon, Dr. Caroline Leaf,
- No phone or computer
- No social media
- No TV/Netflix
PHYSICAL CHALLENGE IDEAS
- Sugar fast – Avoid all processed sugars.
- Drink more water – Drink half your body weight in water each day. Dehydration can cause headaches and hinder your focus, mood, and can increase your susceptibility to illness.
- Try A New Organic Fruit or Vegetable A Day – Its not only important to eat fruits & vegetables but to those that include all the colors of the rainbows. Replace a processed snack with a vegetable. You may be pleasantly surprised that you enjoy it!
- Walk, Jog, Bike
- Pilates, Dance, Increase Flexibility
- Jumping Jacks, Push Up, Burpees
- End your shower each day with cold water for 30 seconds
- 15 Min in fresh sunshine/fresh air minimum each day.
- Embrace Nature – Remove your socks and shoes and walk barefoot in the grass.
- Laugh or Smile
SPIRITUAL CHALLENGE IDEAS
- Read A Devotion – Our Favorites: Wisdom Walks, Jesus Calling, Draw The Circle, The Power of a Praying Wife/Parent.
- Download/read the Believe Big I Will Have No Fear Prayer or Strong & Courageous Prayer
- Commit to 5 minutes and grow from there
- Start a Prayer Journal – See how God answers your prayers. No prayer is too small or too large. Write the prayer and the date and ask God to help you each day with that request.
- Listen to Believe Bigs’ Spotify channel
- Listen to Shine 95.1 FM or K-Love
- While Home Ask Alexa to play Contemporary Christian or Worship Music